Monday, January 23, 2006

ummm... something

empty mind ... devils workshop.... dunno if makes any sense... but i had to write something...

if u not like it... UR PROBLEM

in the nubness of life
in the darkness of light
in the hatred of love
i search for my soul
in the quiet little laughter
n the noisy silences
in the lonliness of crowds
i search for my soul
in the warmth of your touch
in the calmness of your eyes
in the depth of your quiets
i search for my soul
i know u have seen me
your love radiates from within
but am i worth you
i have yet to decide...
some questions unasked
and answers to find
i have yet to decide
so i search for my soul

11 comments:

Yashu said...

Nice one :)
how can u write so well? :O

The Doors Of Perception said...

yes phoebe ..how can you write so well?
:)

Anonymous said...

lemme ask it fr the third time...


how can u write so well? :(

phoebz said...

:-s...

gez!1 dont i get options fr reply...:O

Samyak said...

yeah...
options are:
1. u in love
2. u in deep love..
3. u madly in love...
4. all of d above [:D]

Chalo answer now !
========
BDW, did I have to sa tht...
in ur poems, I search my soul !! [:)]

Yashu said...

waiting for u to choose the option ;;) :P : P

phoebz said...

@Seige...

sm answers to find....

hope that says more than ne of the available options


@ nikhil, yashu hemu n seige... thanks u guys

Raja said...

That's like my darling. Wonderful poem as ever :-)

Unknown said...

~:::: A SATISFYING SM|LE ::::~

Imperfect said...

damn good!!
ur madly in luv rite???
definitely sounds like it
keep writing !!
luv it!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Fort lauderdale teeth whitening Cisco cotizacion