Monday, May 23, 2011

The Back Logs...

For some time now I have neglected my blog....royally ignored it for no reason... I have been writting almost all over the place except here... so here are some of my fav ramblings...(an attempt to make it up to the place where I find peace...)


"Just want You Back...:("

Saturday, October 31, 2009 at 11:59pm

Have you crossed the underpass near Ansals Plaza in South delhi... have you noticed these four words written across the side wall...

I have...
I do always...every time I pass through the under pass my eyes invariably travel to the corner of the wall buffed with the four words... how tragically romantic it is, how crazy could a person be for another to go to this extent or just how drunk :)...
and every time I cant help but wonder did he/she, the one it was written for, too read it.. did he/she go back....
I make up stories in my mind some with a happy ending and some with a very happy ending, call me an optimist!
and know what, I too have a story, the story of how I first got to notice these four words...
I love my story too... just like all the other stories...some real some made up...

I just got reminded of this... thought of sharing...

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

.... a comma....


, November 15, 2009 at 8:27pm

..just where the road bends and you can no longer follow the shadows ahead you will face your fear(s)... the fear of being lonely,aimless, directionless, scared of what lies ahead and the confusion - whether to step forward or trace back to safety...!!! And if you are me,you would take a moment stop and stare at the bend for what would seem like eternity....
---sunday 13th dec-- 10:06 PM---
... and then with an uncertain yet determined state of mind you take that bend what lies ahead is a dark tunnel but you know now that there will be an end to this tunnel and whne you reach the other side you would have traveled a distance you neverknew of...
... darkness is not always bad, not always negative... infact its where peace lies... unless ofcourse the noise in your head is too loud for even the darkness to consume it...
... befriend the darkness and you shall have no one to fear!!

-Nidhi

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

picked up the pen again...


Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 5:21pm


"Its been long since I put any ink in my pen. I have always been busy, for varied reasons, but never had to inspire myself to let my feelings out in form of words. Words came out by themselves, I never had to phrase them or put them in structured sentences so they make sense. My words always were haphazard, directionless, spontaneous, vague... just like me.


It changed. I changed.


My words dont come out any more. They prefer to stay inside my head. Its like Physics. Remember The Brownian Motion. Well, thats precisely what I am getting at. I was never good at Physics, my brain is not supplemented enough to understand so many laws. And that explains a lot of phenomenons which happen in my life..."

This is a draft from last year... saved, incomplete, never shared - just like a lot of other things in my life...

Looks like, its time I start unfolding.. its time i start completeting things I start...its time I change, again!!!!

No comments: