Friday, November 18, 2005

Lost You...





I cant bear this night,
its raining again..
every falling drop
reminds me of my pain.

pain in my heart
that fails all my senses
no glee no relief
no palstic smiles no pretences

never in my run
did I stop to realize
was it worth, wat I got,
paying u as a price..

And as the night settles in,
the calmness of nigh reminds me of you
the truth in your eyes
n the love so pure n true

Now I see you gone
u belong to some one else
no more can i claim u
u have had ur wedding bells

You look so happy, though
not as much as u cud've been
but that too is my fault
I was selfish n mean

I deserve you not,
No! not any more
all i can do is.. watch u sail away...
as i stand alone by the shore!!

2 comments:

Raja said...

you amaze me!!

aur haan, did I tell ya, ur template is beautiful

Yashu said...

whom did u write tht for? @-)