Monday, October 08, 2007

... Crap... yeah.. its me!

These days I have been thinking...
yes, talking less thinking more,
good or bad - dunno
but its not normal thats for sure.

I think of times when we laughed
and its strange that it makes me cry
and then when i want to smile again
i pick up a fight..... lol.... dunno why.

There was once a time
when they called me "cute"...
i was "sweet" for some time after that
and then they named me "rude"...

Who am I... i really dont care anymore
so trying to figure THAT out is vain,
'Cause for some i will still be nice, to some rude
but for a few i know, i will always be a pain ;)

And as usual, i have lost track again
guess its cause i m talking after long...
my heart may have gone weaker
but my finger muscles are strong :)

Now getting back to the story
which i have here to share
the story is of my life... naah!
i know you'd least care!!!

The story's not yet complete
and it will take some time
hey did u notice as well
some how i can still rhyme... :))

10 comments:

Raja said...

Nice crap though :-p

Yashu said...

good one :P

phoebz said...

:)


thanks

Cinephile said...

Her amusement is indulgence for others
Attitude is a misplaced identity
Insolence, a compassion prophesy
Cuteness is ecstasy elation
Her story is an epic in the flesh
……
I had been Billy Joel
I must have concluded
But she is always a women to me…….he he
………..
nice blog it seems that the you were a better writer in 2005, was busy with something in 2006…..finding yourself again in 2007…….complete cycle….its 2008

Anonymous said...

i m glad u aint Billy Joel, but i am glader that u dint dedicate THAT song to me....

phew!!

Cinephile said...

so what exactly you want me to be….may be roy orbison and dedicate pretty woman to you, but that’s too flattering….i don’t want to sound like a wuss, david d angelo will kill me…..i don’t want to be carlos santana and dedicate black magic woman because I am not blind, cant dedicate words because boyzone ruined the original version, cant call you carol because neil sedaka sang it after breaking off wid carol king, cant call you mysterious girl because ………….and I have dire memoirs wid that song, cant call you layla because I don’t like the character of pattie boyd, cant call you cecilia because that’s not best of simon and garfunkel…………
cant write anything more because my editor is gonna kill me if I miss my deadline today …. lots of ppl after my life….you see….

Anonymous said...

hmmm... well then i guess the best thing wud be to go with wat ur are best at, which definitely, is not picking songs for dedications,...

so next time u have some free time on u.. do remember u got a lil something to dedicate to a complete stranger who appreciates ur words n views!

Cinephile said...

stranger……u read Albert Camus or sthing…. On one hand the stranger is a stranger on the other she alleges liking of my words and views which means I am not strange to the stranger but the stranger is strange to me….strange!!!!!!!!!!
what can I write about a 20 sthing girl, that she has brains and she is doing engineering and she loves poetry. I had been Erich Segal then she had been jenny but unfortunately she doesn’t like imposters, hence a logical interpretation of this intricate situation leads to a conclusion that the brainy-girl is a classical oxymoron and I am a conventional moron…still a stranger………

D said...

well, these days am not sure whether rhyming lines make sense, one of the fellow bloggers told me it's more important that the feeling should be conveyed and if it rhymes, it means the person has put in efforts...so going by that...well written.

Anonymous said...

itz awsum...