Saturday, May 17, 2008

I want the Rainbow....

I dont feel pretty, not any more
I want the rainbow, to colour my soul!

I was losing myself with my colours
But i did not understand then
and now i am monochrome
I cant tell apart shadow from my reflection

Violet was my radiance...
and I lost it to the world so sad
With blue I lost
All the stability and the faith I ever had

Indigo was my love for myself
My thoughts and my individuality
Red took with itself all the romance and my fantasies
and brought me face to face with 'what they call' reality

Losing yellow rendered me joyless
I lost my spunk... my tears I could no more hide
Orange gone and so is my enthusiasm
I have lost the furor I once signified....

With green I lost the harmony
I once had with my soul,
But now I want my colours back

I want my rainbow, whole...

6 comments:

The Doors Of Perception said...

optimism is not just a state of mind, its a matter of choice.

Cinephile said...

Don’t ask for the rainbow
Monochrome is the colour of purity….
Don’t muddle with paint
Your wits will mislay clarity

D said...

Hey that was really good. I like the way you used colours. A few days back i asked someone, if you can see a rainbow in the room...got a prompt answer through a prism! May be this is the key!

Cinephile said...

you have gone astray met phoebus or sthing

phoebz said...

i call it being soul sucked by the CORPORATEs

Cinephile said...

tyro’s bad luck…..is it so….i thought u are still in college....