Thursday, July 23, 2009

i want...



i want to be part of a play,

i want to live on a mountain,

i want to dive into a river, bathe in waterfall,

i want to make and play music,

i want to be stranded on a railway station and fall in love,

i want to dance under the stars in a snowy night,

i want to walked barefoot on wet sand with a hand in my hand,

i want to wear a white gown and look beautiful,

i want to be swept off my feet by my prince on a stallion,

i want to hear my name in 'his' heartbeats,

i want to be held with love, for what would seem like eternity,

i want to laugh so much that it'd make my eyes tear,

i want to have a song written for me,

i want someone to tell me how i complete him,

i want to have a ring of petal on my finger,

i want to be proposed,

i want to be looked upto,

i want to be successful in whatever i do

i want to love my job,

i want to have a proud lover,

i want to be kissed,

1 comment:

SurfSlob said...

Really like this concept, might steal it for my blog... haha