Friday, June 23, 2017

SHE

Draft 02/10/2010 (Incomplete)

I am She!!

Hi...

Good to see you, yes! you, on the other side of this screen...

I have shared with you a few of my stories, in one way or the other, my experience and my feelings...

Today I will share some of my learnings about me, She....


1- She is amusing!

2- She is attracted to anything and everything she has not seen before

3- She is not scared of people

4- She can live without a certain people she thought she couldnt

5- She loves herself but not the best

6- She is not a great fan of beaches but she likes the sound of waves

7- She doesnot mind travelling alone, she enjoys her company!

8- She is friendly but not social!!

9 - She can misbehave with anyone, usually for reasons beyond her control, irrespective of place and person.

10-

No comments: